Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Little Things Link Up


Wednesday already again, we're halfway through the week folks!
 
I'm linking up with Ashley from Words About Waverly and Jess from Sadie Sky Boutique for "It's the Little Things." 
 
I love this link-up because it's one of those that I don't have to think about... I find myself snapping pictures all the time (which is evident on my Instagram, I apologize friends!) and often times, as I'm looking back through my i-Phone pictures, I find myself smiling and luaghing. And realizing that it truly is the little things in life that are important.
 
 
Like a round of golf in your living room after a long day's work


 
 Since Justin and I both work full time, nights at our house are sometimes hectic. By the time we get home, it's normally around 5:30 pm. Then, we eat dinner, and try to cram in a little play time before bathtime at 7:30 and bedtime at 8. T has been on the same schedule since she was an infant, and it's worked for us amazingly. And, sure, there are nights where she gets a bath a little late or we let her stay up a little later. Because sometimes, 2 1/2 hours at home in the evenings is just not enough time with our sweet girl. And other nights, it's MORE THAN ENOUGH time! But, we cherish every night together and try to make the most of it. And, we definitely make up for lost time on the weekends. :o)
 
 
 
 
 


7 comments:

  1. I LOVE the indoor golf set! So fun especially for these cold days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww golf in the house! Super cute! Those hours in the evening just fly by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little moments really ARE the best!! Sometimes I miss some much joy and beauty because I'm rushing through the days, but these truly are the best days of my life. How cute is that golf set!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, couldn't agree more!! And love that golf set, too cute!

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I love the indoor golf!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from the link up! And totally agree. My husband and I both work full time and I agree that sometimes the 2.5 hours aret enough but sometimes they are more than enough! So true!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally agree on this linkup being easy...there is ALWAYS something to share, even if it happened months ago! We just got a golf set a few days ago and have been having lots of fun with it! You're pics are the sweetest! Thanks for linking up with us :-)
    www.sadieskyboutique.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover