Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Trendy Tot Tuesday: Thanksgiving Style!




Want to join the link up? We'd love to have you! Follow Kelly, Megan, and  Lindsay, and link up your post! :o)



Thanksgiving is just a 2 short days away. It's one of my favorite holidays. Family time, football, and all the food you can eat.... does it get any better than that? Oh yes, and a super cute outfit to go with it for my sweet baby girl! 



T modeled her Turkey Day outfit the other night. The romper is from one of my favorite online boutiques, Stelly Belly. It came complete with shoulder bows and a hair bow. I paired it with a solid white turtleneck from Gymboree and her brown Mary Jane's from Stride RiteThis girl is definitely ready for some Thanksgiving fun! She is just the cutest, if I must say so myself!


 I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!





2 comments:

  1. Oh my!! That outfit is adorable!! And she is, too! Now I am bummed I didn't get my kids Thanksgiving Day outfits like I always do. :(

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover