Monday, October 27, 2014

Clare's "Precious Cargo" Baby Shower

Welllll hello there blog land! Long time, no see! I hope you all have been doing well. We sure have, and we have been staying busy! I have lot's of things to share with you, including what we've been up to this month of October, and some pictures from our beach vacay we took over Labor Day. But, first, I thought I would share some pics from the cutest. baby. shower. ever. 

Last weekend, my best friends and I hosted a baby shower for our other best friend, Clare, who is due with her first baby boy in December. (C'mon December 8th!) She chose the theme, "Precious Cargo" for the shower. Think vintage planes, old suitcases, and reds and blues. So dang cute! It turned out perfect, and I am so happy Clare loved it. Thank you to everyone who came out to help us celebrate, Baby O is definitely one loved little boy!











 Airplane and fabric banners made by Dawn of roar.

 


 







Two proud grandmas!

They're going to be such great parents!

Miss Fiona, such a cutie!









 









 Two proud grandmas!

3 of the 4 Aunties- we missed you Amy!

The girls!

College friends!

Clare's sweet family


Roar blankets are the best!




Leaving on a jet plane! Thank you Jamie Meyers of 1826 Photographic for the perfect props!


Also, a big thank you goes out to Holly at Artsy Occasions for all your help! You're amazing, as usual!


32 weeks and counting until we meet Baby Boy O! Woohoo! 


1 comment:

  1. I adore this theme! What a creative baby shower. Where did you get the small planes that were placed on the food table? I love them and would love to get my hand on some for my son's birthday party.
    Sydney
    http://raisingsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover