Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Time with Family in WV

I mentioned last week that my Mimi recently passed away. Tinley and I spent two days in her hometown of Clarksburg, WV along with the rest of my dad's side of the family. Despite the circumstances we were all under, it was great to see my family, and see Tinley, and my two cousin's daughters, Kaitlyn and Carly, all together. They're all a year apart, and had never met. The three of them running around reminded me so much of my cousins and I when we were little. Isn't the cycle of life a funny thing? 

Oh, and I have to mention the fact that I have the GREATEST HUBBY IN THE WORLD! He drove out of his way to the calling hours Sunday night to spend a short hour with us before having to drive 5 hours home and be at work the next morning. It meant the world to have him there during that difficult time. Thanks babe! :o)


Lunch with Da after picking him up at the Pittsburgh Airport and before the calling hours

The three girls after the service and running around the funeral home

Please excuse Tinley's messy face... she really enjoyed her dessert at the luncheon

My dad and his two sisters; my two favorite aunts!

My and my cousins, Stephen and Jennifer

All the grandkids and great-grandkids

Me and my cousin, Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover