Monday, June 24, 2013

Weekend Recap!


Sami's Shenanigans

Happy Monday everyone! I'm linking up once again for Weekend Shenanigans with Sami! We had a busy, fun-filled time in the sun celebrating the first official weekend of summer, but I wouldn't have had it any other way!


Friday, we spent the day at Nickel Plate Beach with our friends, Brynn and Colin. They just moved here recently from Pennsylvania, and we are having so much fun with them. Colin just turned 2 a few weeks ago, and he and Tinley get along so great. Isn't he adorable?






Miss T absolutely LOVED the beach! (She gets it honest. I must admit, I was awful proud!) I think she would've played all day in the sand if I would've let her. I can't wait to spend more time there this summer!

Friday night, we had a cookout at Brynn and Colin's house. Her husband, Josh, works with Justin, so the guys spent the evening discussing work stuff while we played with the kiddos. It was a great time! I must say I'm happy to add a little boy into our mix of sweet little girls!


How adorable is this picture? I think I should send it in for a John Deere advertisement! 

Brynn and I

Enjoying the summer already!


Saturday, Justin and I took Tinley to Soak City for the day. That's another perk of where we live! It's the water park attached to Cedar Point, so our season pass is also good there! I had heard they had a ton of things for little kids, but I wasn't too sure what to expect. Boy, was I blown away! It is the best! T and I will definitely be spending a lot of weekdays there! I'm not sure who had more fun, but I know one thing: we were ALL worn out!


T and Daddy at Choo Choo Lagoon! 

Having lunch

Having a snack

It was a quiet ride home!




Sunday, Justin went fishing with some buddies, so I took T to the pool with a few friends before relaxing at home that evening.


Obviously, there were a lot of naps in the car this weekend! :o)


Lastly, I have to give a BIG shout out  to my mom! She turned 54 and completed her first 5K all in the same weekend! Isn't she fabulous?! I only hope I look and feel as good as her when I get that age! Love you momma!



Hope you all had a great first weekend of summer! :o) Keep walkin' on sunshine!


8 comments:

  1. Love, love, love your maxi dress! Did you add a belt? Perfect for summer. :) Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie! I love Lilly. :o) Yes, I added a belt because it's a little long, so adding a belt helps to shorten it a bit. I love that pattern too!

      Delete
  2. Looks like you really tired little miss T out! (good for you! lol)
    Also, beautiful dress and KUDOS to your mama! What a rock star!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We sure did! Thanks for your sweet comments! :o)

      Delete
  3. You should definitely send that picture to John Deer, how adorable! That waterpark looks like a lot of fun, I wish we had something like that close to us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I just might do that Kelsey! :o) It's definitely a perk of where we live, we have already been back and discovered even more fun things that we missed last weekend!

      Delete
  4. Love the beach pics---so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl, we had a blast! Can't wait for more beach days!

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover