Friday, October 18, 2013

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

Happy Friday sweet friends! Here's a little fall treat to get your weekend started off right...


If you're like me and have the worst sweet tooth ever, any kind of cookie makes your mouth water. And, adding in pumpkin makes it IMPOSSIBLE to resist! That's why I love fall. Pumpkin candles, pumpkin beer, pumpkin rolls, Pumpkin Spice Lattes, and now I can add pumpkin chocolate cookies to the list! These are to die for! And, like I've said before, if I can make them, anyone can!

I even had a little help from my assistant...



Before and after

The recipe makes about 2 dozen cookies, depending on how big or small you make them. I made 2 batches because the first batch I made just a tad too big and they were more like cake. The second batch was much better! I also let them cook a little bit longer. Enjoy!



Here's the recipe I used: (I skipped the nuts!)





  • Add vanilla, chocolate chips and nuts.

  • Drop by spoonful on greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for approximately 10 minutes or until lightly brown and firm.

  • Recipe link





    1 comment:

    1. yum! I am hoping to make some choc chip pumpkin bread this weekend!!!

      ReplyDelete

    Pin It button on image hover