Thursday, December 19, 2013

Free Christmas Printables

Today, I'm sharing with you a few free printables I've ran across that are too cute for words, and would spruce up any package or holiday treat!



How fab are these chalkboard printables?I found them on one of my fave blogs, Simply Kierste. Check out her blog for all of the different links to print the individual tags.



This would be super easy and would make any one happy! Who doesn't love Hershey kisses? Especially the peppermint ones for the holidays! YUM! This also came from Simply Kierste





I think these are simply darling! I'm hoping to make these for T's Christmas party this weekend for all her little friends with M&M treat bags. I found these on another great blog, Mrs. Happy Homemaker


This is making me get into the Christmas crafty spirit! I think I'm going to have to go make my treat bags right now!




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these! I totally printed some off for my neighbor's goodie gifts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I just love them, and they're perfect for the neighbors! :o)

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover