Friday, December 28, 2012

Big Day for Birthdays!

Sorry I've been MIA for a few days, things have been so crazy here with the holidays and now we're trying to get our life and house back together before Justin starts traveling for work. Did I mention I'm also planning Tinley's first birthday party?! I really can't believe it. It's sort of like planning a wedding, which I absolutely loved doing, so I'm having fun, but it's still so hard to believe that in less than a month, our baby girl will be 1! It seems like it was only yesterday that Dr. Visci was telling me to push! It goes by so fast, it's crazy. People always tell you that it does, but you never really realize it, until it's happening to you! Anyway, I'm so excited to get our family and friends together. It'll be a blast.

I'll post some pictures of our Christmas festivities later, but I wanted to give a few shout outs to some special people today! I seriously know about 10 people that have birthdays today, but there are two special gals that I wanted to make sure to let them know I am thinking about them, and I hope they have the best birthday ever!



Jaclyn Tooker
During our beach vacation- May 2012


At Jaclyn's wedding- April 2011 (Isn't she gorgeous?!)

Jaclyn and I go back. Way back! All the way back to 2nd grade at Gregory Elementary. I can still remember going to Jungle Rapids back when it was the old water park with her and Tori Creech to celebrate the last day of school. (Remember that guys!?) Anyway, we got really close in high school and I couldn't imagine not having her in my life! Even though I now live hours away from home, and we've both gotten married, had a baby, and have a baby on the way (she's due in March! YAY!), we still talk as often as we can, and when we get together, it's like nothing has changed. She's a true friend, and I can tell her anything or call just to chat. Our friendship means so much to me, and I miss her more than she knows! Jac: I hope you have such a great day, and Marcus spoils you and your baby bump! 27 will be your best year yet, I promise!! Love you so much!


Carrie Himmelman

At Matt Pooch's Benefit- May 20, 2012

Cinco de Mayo/Derby Day- May 5, 2012

Carrie and I met during the summer of 2010 through mutual friends, and she instantly became part of our group of friends. She's one of those girls that is always on the go, working a full time job, and getting her Masters Degree. She's amazing. I wish I had her drive. But even with her crazy busy schedule, she always finds time for her friends. We always have so much fun together, and we've gotten close over the past year. She's someone you can tell something to and say "don't tell anyone," and she won't. That's hard to find these days. She's Tinley's Tia (she's teaching her Spanish), and has been there for her since the day she was born, she even came to see her at the hospital! She's just one of those friends that you can count on for anything. Carrie: I'm so glad fate brought us together, and I can't wait for many more fun times to come! Hope you enjoy your day and night! We love you!



My Grandpa Dyar's Birthday is tomorrow. He's my stepdad's dad, so he's not my grandpa by blood, but he's been a big part of my life since I was 9. He's the sweetest man ever, and will do anything for anyone. I'm not exaggerating. I'm so sorry I missed seeing him this past Christmas, but I'm hoping to see him soon! Love you Grandpa Dyar! Have a wonderful birthday tomorrow!
At Tinley's NC Baby Shower- October 2011

The night before our NC Engagement Party- April 2010







No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover