Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Welcome to my blog

Well, I did it. Welcome to my blog! I've been saying for months now that I was going to finally start a blog of my own after reading several inspiring blogs published by a few of my friends on a daily basis; but the everyday tasks like taking care and chasing after a 10 month old, and maintaining a home for my hard working husband have taken priority. However; after much persuading from that hard working husband, and like I said, with a little inspiration from some frineds, I've decided I need this. I need to set aside some time every day (okay, let's be a little realistic, at least 3 times a week) to gather my thoughts, enjoy some quiet time, and say what's on my mind! So, I promise, I'll do my best. It might not always be entertaining. It might not always even be worth reading. But, it'll be there, for those of you that are willing to read it. So, bare with me, and have patience, because I'm new to this whole fascinating bloggin' community! But, I can see already that I like here, and I'll do just fine. :o) Thanks for stopping by, and I promise, my next post will be a little better than this one. (Again, with the promise thing.... how about I'll do my best?!) Have a fabulous day! 

Walkin' On Sunshine, 

Kelly 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover