Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Wedding Countdown

Not only was Saturday my birthday, but it was also another special day for a very important person in my life...



Meet Nicole. She's my best friend in the entire world. She's the kind of friend that knows you inside and out, like no one else can, or ever will. Even though we're states away these days, we still talk all the time, and we can pick up right where we left off in a conversation. That's true friendship right there. Anyway, this past Saturday began her wedding countdown: 6 more months to go. (Yes, she's getting married on my half birthday!) June 8, 2013 is the big day, and I couldn't be more excited for her and her beau, Brandon. That's him, on the left. Aren't they the cutest?! Needless to say, I've already began my MOH duties, like planning her Bachelorette Party and thinking about my speech. I'm such a planner. I can't help it! I just get too excited about these things. I know their wedding will be perfect, because they're perfect together. Just look!

Adorable right? I know. 

Nicole & Brandon- I can't wait until your big day. I hope it's everything you both dream it will be. Let's get these next 6 months rolling! :o) Love you both!

Here's a few pics of us at our wedding:

My Bridesmaid Luncheon at Mon Ami Winery


Before the ceremony


Justin and I with our best friends. Anthony, his Best Man, and 
Nicole, my MOH. I've always loved this picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover