Thursday, April 4, 2013

Happy Birthday Stephy!

Today is one of my very best friend's birthdays! Well, actually, it was yesterday to her... you see, she currently lives in New Zealand, and they're so far ahead of us as far as time change goes. But, for us here in the USA, her big day is TODAY! So, Happy Birthday Stephy!



Senior Prom 2004


Carwash for Cheerleading: Circa 2002
(Please excuse the poor quality, it was a photo I scanned!)

My wedding

Usher Concert: Circa 2002
(Again, excuse the poor quality and spot on her face, she's really not deformed, I promise!)

What a fun night!

Getting ready for my wedding

Circa 2003

My Bridal Luncheon

My Bachelorette Party

Fun in NC



Stephanie is one of those girls that everyone stares at when she walks into a room. She has such a big personality, and even bigger laugh that is infectious. But, biggest of all is her heart. She's so sweet and would do anything for you. No matter how long we go without talking, when we do, it's like we just talked yesterday. She's a true friend, and one in a million! :o)

We miss you here in the states Stephy, but know you and Adam are having a great time in New Zealand! Hope he spoils you for your birthday! Love you!

2 comments:

  1. I really want to visit New Zealand - that's so cool she lives there!! Happy Birthday Stephy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Stephy! I love the old photos- so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover