Thursday, August 29, 2013

Wedding Festivities: Part 4

I'm talking all wedding, all week! 

I found our wedding feature on the popular blog, Inspired By ThisCheck it out!

It has been so much fun reminiscing on all of our wedding events. It really only seems like yesterday. Of course, the most fun part of any wedding is the reception, so today, I'll be sharing some pictures from our's. Boy, was it fabulous!
















































What a party! Looking at these pictures makes me want to go and do it all again! Think my parents would go for that?! 







3 comments:

  1. Cute wedding photos!! loved your dress.

    http://scaifebabywatch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wedding looks like it was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love The Photos I think I Could have like a million weddings lol

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover