Thursday, March 14, 2013

3.14

Today is March 14th, also written as 3.14, which, as all of you know, (or now remember from high school!) is Pi. So, Happy Pi Day! 

No, I did not bake this. I WISH I were that talented.

And, what better to celebrate on Pi Day than a good friend's birthday, right? Well, that's exactly what I'm doing today. Happy Birthday TJ! (No, I did not bake you a birthday pie, but I will gladly buy you one if you want!)

PIB Summer 2010

TJ is one of our best friends. We have had so many fun times together on his boat, at the Islands, skiing, at football games, and just on Sunday evenings at the boat house or at The Village Pump on Kelley's. TJ is such a great friend, and him and his family do so much for Justin and I. They even welcomed us to their house for Thanksgiving dinner when I was too pregnant to travel to our families' homes out of state. They are the kind of people that definitely make the phrase "friends are like family" come to life, and we are so lucky and blessed to have met them all. So, TJ, we hope you have a wonderful birthday, you deserve it! We love you and can't wait to celebrate! 

Last trip to Kelley's before winter comes, November 2010

Matt Pooch's Benefit: May 20, 2012



 



 














5 comments:

  1. Love that its Pie day!! Totally using that excuse to eat some lol! Happy birthday to ure friend! Good friends r hard to come by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I didn't have any pie, but I had cookies... kind of the same thing?! And, yes, good friends are hard to come by! Thank you! :o)

      Delete
  2. Agh, I'm so bummed I missed out on Pi day. Totally forgot:-( Guess I'll have to celebrate tomorrow! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pi Day is one of my FAVORITE DAYS! Well, it wasn't until this year when my coworkers brought in three different types of pies. Seriously, with Pi Day and St. Patrick's day in the same week I barely know what to do with myself!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover