Friday, March 15, 2013

Happy St. Patty's Day & Backthatazzup Friday

So, this weekend is St. Patty's Day! It's one of my favorite holidays, aside from New Year's and Christmas. Maybe it's because I'm super Irish on my dad's side. Or, maybe it's because I like to drink. I'm not quite sure why I love it so much, but any excuse to get together with friends and go out always makes for a good time. Of course, it's a little different now that we have a baby, but we can still have fun, right?! Besides, now I have one more person to buy cute green clothes for!

St. Patty's Day 2009 @ Daly's Irish Pub




Tinley's First St. Patty's Day last year. It was also Mommy and Daddy's first outing without her!





I recently signed up on Polyvore, and I now realize what all the hype was about! I'm obsessed! I had so much fun creating St. Patty's Day fashion boards! Maybe a little too much fun!



St. Patty's Day






And, of course, I can't forget Miss Tinley:




Tinley's St. Patty's





What are your St. Patty's Day plans?!




And, of course, it's also "Backthatazzup Friday" with Whitney from I Wore Yoga Pants, so to get in the mood, and since so many of us will be partying it up this weekend, here's a classic old school jam for your enjoyment! 






Everyone have a great weekend, and Happy St. Patty's Day! :o) xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Love St. Patty's Day, too!!! Any excuse for a holiday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun seeing everyone dressed in green. I remember one year I had a st. patty's day party and we had green ketchup! Most people were skeptical to try it haha. Tinley looks so cute in her outfit last year!! Have a great weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh.... I didn't realize it was St Patty's day! I don't have ONE green thing for Mia. Mommy fail?
    Love those mint skinnies. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I...am...dying over your sets! Just love them. Her little green sparkle TOMS?! Ugh, perfect. I remember when I first signed up for polyvore, I made about 15 sets that night lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how into this you are! AND I LOVE THE COLOR GREEN

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute love the flats & the tiny toms

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover