Monday, September 9, 2013

A Weekend Update


Sami's Shenanigans



Happy Monday everyone! I'm linking up once again for Weekend Shenanigans with Sami





We had a pretty low-key weekend, but nonetheless, still great!

Friday night, we took T to CP for a little bit. We haven't been in a while, and now that it's only open on weekends, it makes it a little harder for us to get there. We had a great time, and she still remembers she rode the cars and choo-choo!

Saturday was a lazy day. I cleaned inside, Justin did manly stuff outside, and T played inside and watched TV. (in a very unusual position, might I add!) We got all spiffied up for the WVU game that evening, and had some friends and their kiddos over for tacos, football, and fun. 

On Sunday, I volunteered to help out my girlfriend who is the marketing manager for Goodwill, They had a Family Fun Event at this place called Island Adventure. Putt-putt, Go-Karts, Hula Hooping, mining for gold, a piñata, food, ice cream, prizes; it was loaded with fun! Justin even brought T out for a little bit to play. Sunday evening, we just relaxed and watched a little bit of football. 


Like all the others, it went by way too fast! Have a great day!








2 comments:

  1. You and your daughter are so cute. And when I was reading your blog entry about the Island Adventures, my first thought was "does she live in Myrtle Beach or Wilmington?!" Too funny. I'm in Charlotte, NC. My fiance and I split our time between here and Myrtle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! We actually live in Ohio now, but I'm from WIlmington and visited Myrtle all the time growing up! Do you love Charlotte?!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover