Thursday, September 19, 2013

Campus Book Rentals




Recently, I was contacted by Campus Book Rentals/RentBack about doing a partnership post. Even though I have been out of college for some time now, after doing some research and learning more about this company and what they do, I couldn't resist sharing what I learned, especially since school has just recently started. If any of you out there are college-goers and are interested in this program, let me know, and I will give you some information and a contact. I know if I had this opportunity when I was going to school, I would've definitely taken advantage of it! 







Some perks of renting textbooks are:


-You could save 40-90% off of bookstore prices. WOW!

-Free shipping both ways
-You are free to highlight/mark in the textbooks as you please
-Very flexible renting periods
-They donate to Operation Smile with each textbook rented


What is Operation Smile you ask?

-Operation Smile is an international children's medical charity that heals children's smiles, forever change their lives. They measure themselves by the joy they see on all of the faces they help. At Operation Smile, it's more than a charity. More than an NGO. It's a mobilized force of medical professionals and caring hearts who provide safe, effective reconstructive surgery and related medical care for children born with facial deformities such as cleft lip and cleft palate. To learn more, visit Operation Smile





Another perk of Campus Book Rentals is a new program they've established called RentBack. RentBack is new initiative that allows students to rent the textbooks they own to other students, which is awesome because it makes them 2-4x more money compared to what they'd make through buyback options, like selling your books back at the end of the semester. Isn't that awesome?! I remember always being so excited when I would go to sell books back, and then you would get maybe 1/3 of what you paid for it back. It was always such a disappointment, so this is a win-win! 





For more information, visit Campus Book Rentals and RentBack, and like I said, if you're interested, let me know, and I will pass your name along!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover