Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tinley's Fall Wardrobe




Want to join the TTT link up? We'd love to have you! Follow Kelly, Megan, and  Lindsay, and link up your post! :o) 


I've spent enough time talking about some of my favorite new arrivals from my go-to stores for Tinley. It's time to take a look at her fall wardrobe thus far:




Here are a few of my faves from that pile of clutter:


These two dresses and adorable purple suede shoes are part of Gymboree's Stylish Corgi collection. 





How cute is this outfit? This is part of Gymboree's Sweet Music collection. 

I'm in love with this outfit! The sweater and mini skinnies are from GAP



I love all things pink!

1: Color Block Sweater from Old Navy. This will look precious with her pink skinnies!
2: Jumper & Oxford Polo from Ralph Lauren
3. Striped Sweater Dress from GAP






My MIL is obsessed with shoes! T has 8 new pairs so far, but these are some of my faves:

1: Uggs
2: TOMs
3: Brown Mary-Janes from Stride Rite
4: Pink Mary-Janes from Children's Place




I'm not so sure T is as excited about fall as I am, but at least she'll be stylin'!











11 comments:

  1. Awesome stash! I really wanted that Gap sweat suit set for Raya, but she's about to outgrow 5t. It's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! So cute! There's nothing better than little Toms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome stash!! and the sweetest little one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man! What cute picks! I'm in love with her shoe collection and I'm dying over those Gap polka dot skinnys! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Styling is putting it lightly! Little girl has a better wardrobe than I do! ;0) I love the little pink jumper and Mary Jane shoes, too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She has a great Fall wardrobe! I was eyeing that gray peplum Gap jacket and pants. I love all of the shoes, too! I need to get Autumn some boots...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!! Makes me excited about having a girl one day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. AHHH - look at all those new clothes!!! Love it! I have a bunch of those GAP skinnies. They are hand me downs and still a little big for Baby Geneva. I am so hoping she grows into them this season. They are so adorable!!

    Elizabeth
    elizabethnygard.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, she will be stylin'!! She is one adorable girl! By the way, Tinley was our girl name for baby #4, if it was a girl. I love that name!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover