Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Happy Birthday Cole!

Today is May 1st. Some of you may refer to it as "May Day," but to me, it's Nicole's Birthday! Nicole is my best friend in the whole world. We've known each other since we were 4, and have gone through everything together. Literally, everything. She's the closest thing I have ever had to a sister; heck, we actually WERE sisters at one point... long story! Tinley is even named after her, Tinley Nicole Slater. I think you all get it. 

Anyway, she's graduating from vet school, getting married, and moving to a new city, a new house, and starting a new job... all of this is happening over the next 2 months, so I hope today, she has a wonderful, relaxing day and gets spoiled beyond belief! After all, she deserves it! I only wish I were there to celebrate, but I'm counting the days until we're in Charlotte for her bachelorette party! 16 for those of you that were wondering...

Happy Birthday Nicole, I love you more than words can say. I'll save the rest for my MOH speech in a few weeks... be prepared! ;o)


Our Wedding Day: August 28, 2010. Nicole as my MOH

A good throwback.... 2001?!

Another good one... 2000 maybe?

On the way to a football game our Junior year of high school


My baby shower in NC: October 2011

At a friend's wedding in NC: June 2011

I believe we were 4 in this? Our first dance competition!

Pittsburgh: 2001

A friend's wedding in NC: July 2010

"
Meeting her "niece" for the first time! March 2012

My 2nd dress fitting: April 2010?

Love this one from my wedding!

My Bachelorette Party: July 2010

My bridal shower: August 2010

Another favorite from my wedding

Nicole's first trip to Cleveland, Ohio! December 2009

Our cattle drive experience in Wyoming and Montana: 2008. 
Side note: This would make a great blog post! I'll get on that... 

Our engagement party in NC: April 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover