Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Trendy Tot Tuesday: Summer Days



Happy Trendy Tot Tuesday everyone! We have been having gorgeous weather here in Ohio, and I've been having some fun dressing Miss Tinley up in all her new (and last year's!) summer clothes. Andddd having fun shoppin' online too, although her closet is jam-packed already. But, I just can't help it. Little girl's clothing is just too cute. I'm obsessed with the Baby Gap line right now. All the bright colors, the skinny jeans, the sandals, and did I mention bathing suits?! It's all adorable! Here are some of my favorites for the summer season. 


Summer 2




What are some of your favorite finds for the summer? Want to join the link up? We'd love to have you! Follow Kelly, Megan, and  Lindsayand link up your post! :o) Happy Tuesday!





6 comments:

  1. Love your picks! Aren't lil girl bikinis the cutest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you choices! The bubbles and rompers are my favorite! It's so hard to say "no" when shopping for baby girl stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. rompers are super cute on toddlers this summer-). love them! and I'm in Charleston, SC-in love with Wilmington too-). following from Trendy Tot Tuesday-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the colored jeans :-)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover