Friday, May 17, 2013

Vote for Samantha!


Hi Walkin' On Sunshine friends! My name is Samantha and I blog over at Hooah and Hiccups!

Kelly is sweet enough to let me say hi today and... ask for your help and votes!! A few months back, Onlineshoes.com contacted me in regards to a Blogger Styling Contest! Of course, I was ALL over it!



How it works: myself and three other bloggers each received the same pair of shoes. We were all told to style it our own way and then the public would be voting on who styled the pair of shoes the best!


So here's how I styled them! 






The Naya Shoes are absolutely adorable! Not to mention they're super comfortable and perfect for shorts and a tee, a maxi dress, or really any casual look you want to pair them with. My Bubba Bear has been giving me a run for my money recently and these shoes are comfortable enough for me to chase him around! 


I also love that they are made using eco-friendly materials; cork, bamboo and chrome-free leather are among the materials used. 

So now I need your help!! These shoes are totally down my fashion alley and I hope that you love how I styled them; enough so that you'll vote for me to win!


Want to win a pair too? You can enter to win a pair on the voting page after you VOTE (preferably for me :))

So please, vote here! Leave me a little comment if you voted... I want to thank each and every one of you for your support and help! Love you ALL!



In case you missed it... VOTE HERE!

2 comments:

  1. Kel, so random. I went to high school with Samantha.
    -Carrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shut up! How weird is that?! I had no idea she was from Ohio! She's so cute. Did you vote while bored at work?! Haha! xoxo

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover