Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Trendy Tot Tuesday


I really missed doing this last week during my chaos of having a sick baby and trying to adjust from being gone for a week, so I'm happy to be back for this week's Trendy Tot Tuesday. Unfortunately, I'm having writer's block and can not think of any fun, creative topics at the moment, so I will just highlight two of my favorite outfits Miss T sported last week. 



She has a ton of these dresses from Smocked Auctions. (Check them out on Facebook!) They're the Olivia style, and they're perfect for our chilly spring we're having. I love this teal polka dot one, it's so different! Her sandals are from Gymboree, and her hairbow is from K&K. Seriously, you would've thought the entire outfit came together. It all matched perfectly! She looked too cute!


Her bumblebee outfit is from last year, and is still one of my favorites! It's from Gymboree. Her Crocs looked adorable with it, and we topped it off with her bumblebee hair clip from Fabulous Female. Perfect for lounging around the house and running errands when it's sunny, yet chilly!




Want to join the link up? We'd love to have you! Follow Kelly, Megan, and  Lindsayand link up your post! :o) Happy Tuesday!

18 comments:

  1. Love the bumblebee outfit! Adorable! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl, I hated missing one week! Trendy Tot Tuesday is my favorite day of the week! :o)

      Delete
  2. Love her little outfits. The shoes with the dress are so cute - all matches perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right Jessica?! I couldn't believe it actually, LOL! Thanks for your sweet comment!

      Delete
  3. She's so cute! Love those crocs. New follower from TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl, and thanks for following! Happy TTT! :o) Love this link-up.

      Delete
  4. Her bumble bee outfit is so cute, especially with those bright yellow crocs! Yellow is her color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carrie, I think she looks great in yellow too. I can not pull it off, but I love the color, so I'm glad she can!

      Delete
  5. The bee outfit is so adorable and the first outfit so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is the cutest bee ever! Even the little 'stinger' on the top of her head is perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! And I didn't even think about it looking like a "stinger," but it totally does, LOL! I can't wait until she has enough hair for a high pony!

      Delete
  7. Her dress is so cute, and I love the bee outfit. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh the bee outfit kills me! SO adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover