Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Mother's Day



Okay, so I know I'm a day late and a dollar short, but I just wanted to wish all my fellow blogging mamas and mamas-to-be a very Happy Mother's Day! I hope you all had a wonderful day with your lovely families! I know I sure did. I only wish we could've spent the day with our moms, but I know they both had great days too!


Mother's Day last year and yesterday... what a difference a year makes! 

(Please ignore my squinty eyes in the second picture... although it was chilly yesterday, it was at least sunny!)

Tell me about your Mother's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Love the side by side! It's crazy how much they grow in one year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica, isn't it?! I thought it was fun to see the changes too!

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover