Monday, January 6, 2014

It's a...

If you follow me on Facebook and Instagram, you probably already saw my exciting news, so this post is for those of you who don't! But, first, let me bring you up to speed... 


I was 22 weeks on Sunday; the point when the doctors here will FINALLY reveal your gender to you via ultrasound. Other than finding out you're pregnant, and the actual labor process, it's the most exciting point during the 9 months. Or at least, it is to those of us who choose to find out. (Note: I give all you mamas and daddys out there that choose NOT to find out mad props. I could not do it, I'm too much of a planner!)


And, speaking of gender, Justin and I found out Friday that IT'S A BOY! and made this announcement Friday night via social media...



I was so happy with the way it turned out. And, of course, Tinley had fun with the mustache on a stick!


I guess I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous. I mean, I have no idea how to raise a boy. And don't even get me started on changing their diapers... but then again, I had never changed a diaper at all until Tinley came along. So, I know with the help of Justin and our families, we will be just fine. I have to admit that I'm pretty excited to finally start shopping for cute little boy clothes and decorating a nursery. Suggestions are welcome. :o) 


And, last but not least, I want to wish my MIL, Carma, a very Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day! We love you!




Happy Monday y'all!





8 comments:

  1. Awww congrats on the BOY! That is such a cute picture of Tinley, what an awesome way to announce it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! A boy. So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay yay yay. it is so amazing to get to experience both, you are going to love having a baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! No boy advice here, but I'm sure you'll be fine! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! We have a girl and a boy both so much fun! I laugh when you say that about changing a boys diaper because I can remember when we first brought my son home how many times I got peed on lol
    Cute announcement too:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I wasn't sure how I would handle a baby boy since I had only ever been around baby girls, but they are awesome! Just remember to keep him covered when you change his diaper :) Nobody wants to clean pee off of the wall!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover