Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Jamy's Winter Wonderland Sprinkle

Last Saturday, I had the pleasure, along with my other girlfriends, of hosting a Baby Sprinkle for our friend Jamy, who's expecting her first boy any day now! It was a small, intimate gathering with all of our favorites: food, drinks, and each other's company! We can't wait for sweet Baby Easton to arrive!
 
 
I ordered the invites and wish cards from The Invite Lady, whom I found on Etsy. She was wonderful to work with, and even included matching Thank You cards! I loved the way they turned out!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Décor was tasteful and simple, and matched the theme perfectly!
 
 
Guest favors were adorable coffee cups made by Carrie, and we had a hot chocolate station!
 
 
 
 
 
Jamy, her twin sister, Jill, and her best friend, Michelle all the way from Cincinnatti! And, of course, Baby Gaige. :o)
 
I think it's safe to say the kiddos enjoyed the cake!
 
Jamy, Jill, and their mom, Sue
 
 
Best friends a girl could have!
 
I think they were worn out!
 
 
It was the perfect afternoon spent celebrating our sweet friend and Baby Easton, and we can't wait for his arrival!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover