Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tinley's 2 Year Pictures

I can't believe Tinley's 2nd Birthday Party is Saturday. I feel like just yesterday we were preparing her nursery for her arrival and packing hospital bags! And now, she's going to be 2. Where does the time go?
 
We had a photo session with my friend Jenae from A Perfect Pixel (seriously, check her out!) a few weekends ago, and I could not be happier with how the pictures turned out. Despite T's crazy, static hair from her balloons, I love them all!

 
 
 
Tinley's dress was custom made by Robella Boutique. I found her on Etsy, and she's wonderful to work with! She also made T's first birthday dress!
 
 
 
 
 
 
This outfit was a gift from our cousin, Ashley, and she got it from The Fabulous Female Boutique in Sandusky. We've been shopping there since before Tinley was born and we love them!
 
 
 
 
When I was viewing these pictures, I could help but reminisce a bit... these are from Tinley's One Year photo session we had... look at how different she looks in one short year!
 
 



 Want to join the link up? We'd love to have you! Follow Kelly, Megan, and  Lindsay, and link up your post! :o)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Love that floral backdrop she used :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shawna! And I know, isn't that backdrop gorge?! When she pulled it out with that turquoise chair, I almost died!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! It is, isn't it? Almost sad in a way, but this is such a fun age!

      Delete
  3. LOVE that custom dress! I'll be checking out that shop for sure!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover