Tuesday, January 14, 2014

TTT: Smocking for Siblings!

 
Want to join the link up? We'd love to have you! Follow Kelly, Megan, and  Lindsay, and link up your post! :o)
 
 
So, y'all know how much I love smocked dresses and bubbles. Add a monogram and maybe even some ruffles, and it's a sure thing. Gets me every time. Tinley's collection is out of control. Seriously, I cleaned out her closet last weekend, and I felt sick to my stomach at all the cuteness she had outgrown. Or would outgrow before the season or holiday approached.
 

 
 
I've counted my lucky stars that she is teeny and we've gotten twice the wear out of almost everything. It's just so unfortunate that we're not having another sweet girl to pass all those hand-me-downs to...
 
 
However, I have discovered a new-found love.... meet the Jon-Jon, the brother to the smocked dress. It's adorable, and best of all, they offer one to match almost every smocked dress or bubble! So BOTH kiddos get a new wardrobe! BONUS! Yes, I will be that mama that dresses my kids in matching outfits. Don't judge.
 
 
What do y'all think?


5 comments:

  1. The red monogrammed dress in the upper left corner looks very similar to Autumn's Christmas dress! I love all of these, it is so fun to matchy match! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! IF I ever have another kid, I'll definitely be that mom too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know me, I'm all about matchy matchy siblings so I say match on! :-) Love the whales especially!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another blogger I follow just posted about what to do with monogram outfits when they don't fit anymore! It's called Match My Monogram. It made me think of you and this post! http://www.inthepinkblog.com/2014/01/shop-spotlight-match-my-monogram.html

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover