Wednesday, January 29, 2014

It's the Little Things Link Up


When I received the E-mail from my friend, Ashley, from Words About Waverly, about a new project she and Jess, from Sadie Sky Boutique, were working on, I couldn't contain my excitement! "Why didn't I think of that?" I thought to myself! I absolutely LOVE this idea, and today, I am thrilled to be linking up for the very first edition of "It's The Little Things."
 
We all get so carried away with the hustle and bustle of every day life. I know I am guilty as charged. We're constantly running here, running there, texting, calling, checking and posting on social media; it can be exhausting! Sometimes, we just need to relax, put down the phones, and breathe. And take in all of life's simple moments. You know, those moments that make you so grateful for what you have. Those moments that make all the craziness worth it...
 
 
...like cuddling on the couch after a long day.
 
 
... like mommy and daughter dinner dates.
 

...like trips to Target, even when you don't buy anything.
 
 
...like watching a movie on a snowy day.
 
 
I know I am lucky. So lucky. And I want to try to stop each day and remember that it's not about which shoes you're wearing. Or how your hair looks. But, the little things that truly matter in life. And I hope you will too!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the link up! Love her all bundled up to go to Target! So sweet. Oh and the tongue at dinner? My daughter is obsessed with sticking hers out these days so it made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these little moments! Thanks so much for linking up with us! P.S. You're officially my hero for making a Target trip and not buying anything...that place gets me every. single. time! xoxo
    www.sadieskyboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from the link up. Our daughters look close in age so I am very excited to explore your blog!
    www.simplejoysblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful little family you have!! Lots of perfect little moments too! Very sweet! Xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you through the linkup. This is precious and I couldn't agree more! Great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet is that pic of dad and T on the couch! Coming from the link-up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from the lin-up! How precious is your little! I am over the moon excited for these moments!

    XO, Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these pics, kelly!!! Some of our favorite moments are also mom/daughter dates & of course, trips to target!! Thanks again for linking up with us!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover