Wednesday, January 8, 2014

NYE Recap

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all rang in 2014 with fun with your loved ones! I know we sure did! 




NYE 2014:
We celebrated with a delicious dinner at Baci, then headed over to Corey and Clare's new house. We had a baby sitter for all the kiddos, and it was so nice to enjoy some adult time. And thank you to Jeremy for supplying Jamy and I with the alcohol-removed champagne, you're a lifesaver! Preggo mamas, if you can find some of this stuff, BUY IT! It was fabulous!



NYE is one of my favorite holidays. Maybe it's because you get to dress up, wear a funny headband, stay up late, and of course, eat and drink a lot! Whatever the reason, I've always been a big fan of New Year's Eve. Here's a look at some of our past New Year's...

NYE 2013:
We celebrated a little differently, with a fondue dinner and dessert at home with the Lowe's and our girls. Little did we know, we would both be pregnant the following NYE...


NYE 2012:
I was almost 9 months pregnant with Tinley and I was a trooper! We celebrated with dinner, dessert, and a few house parties. (I couldn't help but have a little de-ja-vu this year. I told Justin that next year, he better rent us a limo since I've been the DD twice now on my favorite holiday! I think that's totally fair.)


NYE 2011:
Our first New Year's Eve as a married couple. We celebrated at Corey and Clare's after a delicious Hibachi dinner with friends.


NYE 2009:
Cheers to getting engaged this year! (Little did I know!) We enjoyed dinner with friends before going to a house party.


I know I am looking forward to seeing what 2014 has in store for us!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover