Friday, April 4, 2014

5 on Friday

Happy Friday everyone!

I'm linking up for 5 on Friday for some fun with AprilDarciChristina, and NatashaI hope you will join in!

 



[ONE]


I was sick on Monday with the worst stomach bug I've ever had (everything is worse when you're pregnant I think!) and so Justin and Tinley brought me home some tulips and Peeps, two of my favorite things that are sure signs that spring is near! I instantly felt better. :o)


[TWO]


T's Easter dress arrived from Lolly Wolly Doodle and I couldn't be more excited! It's even cuter person, and I can't wait to put it on her. Now to just decide if she will wear it to meet the Easter Bunny or for Easter Sunday.... or maybe both! :o) 

If you follow them on Instagram, they're giving away one of these exact same adorable dresses!



[THREE]


My MIL brought me some lotion and soap when they came to visit a few weekends ago, and I'm OBSESSED with it. I love Philosophy brand and everything they make, and this is no exception. This is called Field of Flowers, and that is exactly what is reminds me of. It's perfect for spring/summer! I have gotten so many compliments on it, and had tons of people ask me what I was wearing. I'm very tempted to go get the shower gel, and more lotion, because it's halfway gone already... you can find it at Sephora



[FOUR]


I came across this adorable cardigan/bowtie onesie on Etsy and I'm pretty sure little man has to have it. It even comes with interchangable bow ties. Seriously. I'm dying!


 [FIVE]


Everyone knows I love a monogram, so when I ran across this hand towel, I just had to have one for our downstairs bathroom. I mean, it matched perfectly anyway, and the fact that it had an "S" on it was just icing on the cake! :o)




I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!











6 comments:

  1. Love everything about this! Hope you're feeling MUCH better!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute Easter dress, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're feeling better. The stomach bug while pregnant is the worst!! That dress & that onsie are precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That easter dress is so cute!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought the peeps were the vase at first. That was thoughtful of J and T.
    That onesie is the cutest thing I've ever seen! Please get that!!
    oooh field of flowers, it comes in the shower gel? I might have to get that next. I love that stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover