Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Trendy Tot Tinley... I mean Tuesday


Want to join the link up? We'd love to have you! Follow Kelly, Megan, and  Lindsay, and link up your post!
 
 
I absolutely love having a little girl. I mean L-O-V-E. Don't get me wrong, I am so, so excited about our little man's arrival soon, but getting T dressed everyday is so much fun. Accessorizing her outfits, doing her hair, and then watching her come down the steps saying "cheese Mommy!" and pose. Cuteness overload I tell ya!


 
 
 
I wish you could see this outfit from the front. And I wish she had on the matching shoes, instead of those ugly peanut butter skates! You'll just have to trust me when I say it's too adorable for words!
 
 

 
Side note: our new carpet and white woodwork looks SO much better!


 


 





2 comments:

Pin It button on image hover