Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Little Things Wednesday

Happy Wednesday, we're halfway through the week already again!

 You all know what that means.... time for another edition of "It's The Little Things." Thanks to the fabulous co-hosts, Ashley from Words About Waverly and Jess from Sadie Sky Boutique, I look forward to this every week!
 
We have been enjoying the warm weather, finally!
 
 

 Hooray for slides. And picnics at the park. And pigtails. And Sophia t-shirts. And "fast shoes."
 
I officially have a toddler that likes to get dirty and wear character clothes. And I'm okay with that. It's the little things.
 
 
Won't you join in the link-up fun?
 



 
 

10 comments:

  1. what a great series of pictures! I can't help but smile at her excitement on the slide!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for warmer weather! Such cute pigtails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pigtails are way too fabulous! Love it! My daughter would be over-the-moon for a character short...specifically Doc McStuffins, Minnie, or Hellow Kitty. Ha! Stopping in from the link up! -xo

    Plumtickledpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Toddlers are so much fun, I love to see their personalities develop and show!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pigtails and the face on the slide! I cannot wait for Aria to have enough hair for such cuteness. I loved seeing that little vid on IG of her pigtails bowling =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh, love this! Your comment about "character clothes" cracked me up. My best friend and I always cringe at Dora and Little Mermaid shirts and laugh about how we dread the day when that's all our girls will wear! I know when it really comes down to it though, we won't put up much of a fight at all ;-) She is seriously the cutest and looks like a dare devil...that's a pretty big slide for such a little lady! Love it!
    xoxo
    www.sadieskyboutique.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover