Friday, April 25, 2014

Another Easter Post

So I promise this is the last of my Easter posts. Next up, I'll bombard you with baby posts because Mr. Crew will be here very soon!

I was so anxious for T to wake up and see her Easter Basket. This was the first year I got to play "Easter Bunny," and I had no doubts that she would love all of her goodies. Take a look at her Easter Basket here.


If I had known she would've been the most excited about the 1 piece of candy I put in there; the Reese's Egg, I sure could have saved a lot of money! Of course, she gets it honest. They're my favorite too.


Watching Sophia in her new necklace. With her egg. She didn't put it down all morning!



 After breakfast, Papaw hid eggs in the backyard so we could have a little Easter hunt. This was another tradition Justin and I always did as kids. T had so much fun! Every time she spotted an egg, she would gasp! and her mouth would fly open. I really wish I had videoed her!









And then, she discovered there was candy inside the eggs. GASP!


We had Easter brunch at the Sandusky Yacht Club, a tradition we do every year. The food is amazing, and they have anything you could possibly want. A preggo girl's dream! Mr. EB usually makes an appearance too, but luckily for us, he skipped this year. And of course, there are more gifts and candy waiting for the kiddos.













We had a wonderful Easter this year. We did everything you're supposed to do: dyed eggs, had several Easter egg hunts, saw the EB (sort of), got dressed up, and had lot's of yummy food. I don't know how next year will top it, but I have a sneaky suspicion it will, with our addition of one more Slater boy!

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter as well and have a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. lover her sofia necklace! she looks so grown up wearing it too! The soft bunny basket for egg hunting is great -- I'll have to look for something like that for next year!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover