Monday, April 7, 2014

35 weeks and a Diaper Party!

Oh Monday, here we meet again. I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend! 

Yesterday marked 35 weeks. Only a few more short weeks until we meet our sweet baby boy... ready or not!





How Far Along:
35 weeks and 1 day

Size of baby: 
According to The Bump, baby is the size of a coconut! 

Maternity Clothes:
Yes, yes, and yes! You'll most likely see me in tunics and leggings these days. Hopefully the warm weather is right around the corner and I'll be able to wear some cute spring clothes. 

Weight Gain:
I'm actually very curious about this, I go to the doctor this morning, so I'll find out, but last time, I didn't gain any weight! I guess that's better than losing weight, which I've seemed to do a lot of. I guess a plus is hopefully it won't take me long to lose the baby weight...

Gender: 
Still a boy! In case you missed that announcement, click here!

Movement: 
A lot. A lot. A lot. If it's indication of how wild he is inside the womb, Lord help me when he arrives...

Sleep:
Some nights, I sleep like a baby, and others, I hardly sleep at all. I guess I'm just getting prepared for what's to come, but the frequent potty trips and big belly make it difficult to get comfy. I have been using my Boppy pregnancy pillow more and more, and it seems to help. 

What I miss: 
I can't wait for summer and fruity, frozen drinks! I'm still ready for a rare steak, glass of wine, and a Mountain Dew too!

Cravings: 
Veggies and fruits. I think I've lived on salads and cuties this past week. ALthough, I did crave a burger the other night. Luckily, hubs grills a mean burger. :o)


Symptoms: 
Still having lot's of Braxton Hicks contractions and starting to have more and more cramps. 


Favorite Moment This Week: 
We got our curtains hung in the nursery and we're still waiting for the furniture.... hopefully it will be delivered before little man's arrival!

Worst Moment This Week:
I was home sick on Monday.... nausea, cramps, and all things stomach-bug related. Horrible. And 10x worse when you're preggo. Thank goodness it only seemed to last 24 hours. 

Looking Forward To:
Finishing the nursery and again, picking a name... still. 


Last Friday night, we went to our friend's house for what we thought was going to be just another normal taco night. Little did we know, they were throwing a surprise diaper party for us! And boy, was I surprised! I had said I didn't want any parties or anything because, well, I had two lavish showers for Tinley and I just feel like with the 2nd one, you don't really need a big shower. But, of course, I was so grateful and excited. And, what mom-to-be doesn't love a bunch of diapers? We are so lucky to have the best group of friends- they're really more like family. And, just look at those cupcakes! Amazing. Thank you again to our sweet friends, we love you guys!





1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover