Friday, April 18, 2014

5 on {Good} Friday

Happy Friday everyone!


Today's 5 on Friday features some Spring and Easter fun! As always, thank you to AprilDarciChristina, and Natasha for hosting! Won't you join us?
 
 
 

 
 
[ONE]
 
 



I happened to come across this GORGEOUS diaper bag from Coach after Justin asked me the other day if I had found one yet. I honestly hadn't really looked, but figured it was probably about time to start shopping, considering little man will be here very soon, and the one I used with T is pink. This could be totally gender neutral, right? I love the gingham print and color. Maybe the Easter Bunny will bring me one, hint hint! ;o)
 
 
[TWO]
 


I couldn't help but sing these words when I came across them! Takes me back to elementary school and music class...

 
Anyway, I'm so excited for Easter weekend; dyeing eggs, hiding them in the backyard for Tinley to find, going to see the Easter Bunny, spending time with family, and lot's of yummy food and treats! I love Easter and all that it brings, including the warm weather! Hopefully Mother Nature got the memo that it's the end of April!
 
 
[THREE]

 
  How adorable are these bunny pancakes?! I'm thinking these will totally be a part of Easter weekend's breakfast! Of course, I will be more excited than Tinley will be... she could've cared less when I made her Mickey-shaped pancakes before we went to Mickey's Music Festival a few weekends ago... it's the thought that counts, right?!


[FOUR]


I came across these super cute FREE printables on Etsy and had every intention of making treats for T's pals, but time got away from me and I'm super bummed. I guess I'll just have to eat all the candy I bought for them, and bookmark them for next year!
 
 
[FIVE]
 
 


 It's finally looking like spring at the Slater home! I'm in love with our new spring door piece. Now if only the grass would turn green and the last of the snow would melt, we would be in good shape!
 

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend!




 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. I'm totally doing those EB pancakes!! SO cute! Thanks for the idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha love the bunny butt pancakes =) too fun! And, fingers crossed EB brings you that bag. it is a beaut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that green diaper bag! Oh and bunny pancakes? Too cute! I just wish my LO would eat pancakes!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover