Thursday, April 17, 2014

Easter Basket Blog Hops



I am so excited for today! I'm linking up with Darci over at The Good Life Blog and Sarah from Our Journey for Easter Basket Blog Hops! These are two of my favorite blogs, so make sure you go check them out!

 I really enjoyed doing this last year and seeing what great ideas all you other mommies came up with for your kiddos for Easter, so I decided to join in on the fun again!



Her basket and liner are from Pottery Barn Kids
 


 

I ordered T two new outfits for her Bitty Baby. She is constantly packing up all of her baby's accessories and saying she's going to the pool, so I thought the bathing suit outfit would be perfect! And the little black and white gingham outfit? I couldn't resist! She loves dressing her babies, so I know she will be excited about these!
 


I threw in 2 new suits from Smocked Auctions for T as well. Summer can not get here fast enough!

 


These Color Wonder products by Crayola are perfect for toddlers! We also have several of the paint sets that T loves. And the best part? They only show up on the special paper, so momma loves them even more! The coloring pages come in a variety of characters, and you can even buy plain white sheets for your little artist. Mr. Crayola, you are a genius.


T absolutely loves playing with her Leap Pad, and I love it because it's educational, so we got her a new game- Doc McStuffins! She will be one happy little girl.
And, of course, no Easter Basket would be complete without eggs of Play-Doh!


T has been asking for a Sophia cup for months, and I finally came across one at Target! It wasn't exactly what I was looking for, but it has Sophia on it and a straw, so T will be one happy girl.
I really don't like to give her much candy; heck, she just had Sprite for the first time the other night! But, during a recent trip to Target, I gave in and bought a big pack of Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs. Hopefully there will be at least one left for her basket! (Sorry, not sorry.)



When I came across this necklace on Etsy, I could not help myself but to purchase it for T! It's even cuter in person, and I can't wait to see her wearing it!

I found some Sophia socks at the dollar spot at Target, so I decided to throw those in too. Besides, she did need some new socks.



Our DVR is loaded up with episodes of Sophia, so I decided it was time to clean it up and buy her some DVD's. These have almost every episode on them, and it sure beats having to fast-forward! And, they come with bonus sing-alongs! YES!



What's in your kid's Easter baskets this year? Join us and link up!






 






14 comments:

  1. Great idea to buy some DVDs of her favorite show! A bitty baby swim suit?! Oh my god I LOVE it! That might have to get added to someone's birthday present! :) She's going to love all this stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks girl! Yes, I couldn't resist when I saw it, you have to get it for Callie! It was half off, and if you hurry, they might still be having their sale! Callie's basket is fabulous! :o)

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, those suits are SO cute! I don't normally like smocked things, but the suits won me over! Get that girl in the water asap, and take pics =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh trust me, I can't wait! She was so cute last year in all of her smocked suits, and luckily, some of them still fit! Of course, I couldn't resist getting her a few new ones this year!

      Delete
  3. Those swimsuits are to DIE for and I actually bookmarked that page so that I can explore stuff for baby girl coming this summer!! Thanks for linking up again this year Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for hosting! You will definitely love the website, and it's trouble now that you can purchase straight from there instead of just bidding on Facebook! Little girls are so much fun! :o) Congrats!

      Delete
  4. Visiting from the link up. LOVE the bathing suits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl, they're even cuter in person! :o) Happy Easter!

      Delete
  5. Love all those items! Especially the bitty baby stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, so glad you linked-up again this year!! I didn't realize there was another blog hosting the same thing and with a similar logo - crazy!! I absolutely love her basket (and those markers.... and the swimsuits...ekk!). Easter baskets and just gifts in general have been a lot more fun this year with my little guy because he actually has "favorites" and gets SO excited over certain characters, etc. Hope you have a wonderful Easter a little miss loves her basket of goodies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My daughter would love everything in that basket! Such cute and fun stuff. I just remembered I monogrammed a suit for her a few weeks ago that I totally forgot to throw in her basket, thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping in from the blog hop... I LOVE those monogrammed suits! My gracious, those are the cutest things I've seen in a long time. I hope you all have a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great basket! She will love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love her Easter basket! I'm going to have to check out those color wonder markers.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover