Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Little Things Link Up


 


Happy Wednesday, we're halfway through the week! Today, I'm linking up with Ashley from Words About Waverly and Jess from Sadie Sky Boutique for "It's the Little Things." 

Before we had Tinley, Justin and I had quite the life. Maybe I better re-phrase that.... we had quite the DIFFERENT life. We went out all the time, I went shopping way too much (it's probably a good thing I've cut back on that!), and we went on all kinds of trips and vacations. 

But, when Tinley came around, things changed. And, for the better. We've traded our Saturday nights out for Saturday Game Night, and Sunday Funday no longer consists of going to BW3's, ordering Bloody Mary's, and watching football. 

We have the best group of friends, and it helps that they all have kids. It's so fun watching all of our kids grow up together, and I know these are truly what life is all about... the little things. 

Saturday night pizza night

Popcorn and Frozen


5 comments:

  1. What a sweet group of friends, tinley looks so happy!!!!! Thanks again for being our giveaway this week!!! Xo

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! I love that you have such a close group of friends that can always get together! Life definitely changes, but it's so good at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are all of those kiddos. It looks like they're having the best time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cheese in those two pics, kids are so cute! Life is definitely different after having kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the movie picture and how half the kids are smiling and the other half focused on the movie! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover